- This event has passed.
Learning to negotiate in the company
16 February—15:00 - 19:00Free
With the training day "Learning to negotiate in the company" we will know in depth the effective negotiation and everything that composes it (types of negotiation, phases, strategies, advantages, characteristics, etc.).
- What is effective negotiation?
- Phases of the negotiation
- Types of negotiation
- Tips for trading
- The AIDA model
- The Harvard Method of Effective Tradingto
- Background to the Harvard Method of Effective Trading
- The seven elements of the Harvard method of negotiation
- BATNA: The best alternative for an agreement
- Advantages of the Harvard Effective Trading Method
- Effective Trading Strategies
- Trading Strategy Concept
- Types of trading strategies
- Negotiation styles
- Characteristics of a good negotiator
- Effective trading tools
- The place of negotiation
- Critical factors of success
- Conflict resolution
- Conflict resolution elements
- types of conflict
- Causes of the conflict
- Conflict management methods
This 4-hour course will be taught by Carmen de Pablos Heir, Professor at the Rey Juan Carlos University.
Reserve your place now!