- This event has passed.
Basic financial concepts
15-December-2022 — 10:00 - 14:00Free
Don't miss "Financial Basics"!
Financial knowledge is essential for anyone who is thinking of setting up their business and for those who are already carrying out their project.
Analyze the situation of a company from the financial diagnosis in order to provide solutions that improve the financial health of the company and take advantage of the opportunities that their position offers them.
– How are financial statements prepared?
– How to analyze the financial situation of a company for quality decision making?
– How is a company's short-term financial planning prepared?
– How is the cost of the different sources of financing to which a company can access calculated?
– How the tools are used to prepare the economic-financial Plan.
This training will be given by Rubén Fernández, managing partner of Start Projects.
Aimed at entrepreneurs, companies and the general public.
Duration: 4 hours.