- This event has passed.
Subsidies and aid for your business
24 January—15:00 - 19:00Free
In this 4-hour course there will be a tour of the various existing subsidies from the Community of Madrid, depending on the business that wants to be created or has been created, and ways to achieve loans at lower interest rates or with fewer restrictions for its concession.
The following will be addressed topics:
- Introduction to the search for aid from the Community of Madrid.
- Current grants.
- Exhausted grants due to exhausted budget. How to prepare to present them if they come out again?
- Active search for subsidies applicable to my company.
- Way of attracting customers by offering to obtain subsidies related to the product or service that I offer.
- Entrepreneur Plan. Help through the SGR.
- Types of financing: loan, leasing, credit
- Guarantees before clients, suppliers, etc.
Directed to entrepreneurs.
Imparted by Carolina Cosculluela, professor at the Rey Juan Carlos University.
Duration: 4 hours.