- This event has passed.
soft skills workshop
17 May — 15:30 - 20:30Free
Do you want to start successfully? You will learn skills such as effective communication, leadership, conflict resolution and teamwork to be successful entrepreneurs in an increasingly competitive and changing environment.
With the aim of being able to improve skills such as effective communication, teamwork, conflict resolution, empathy, emotional intelligence, leadership, decision-making, among others. The main objective is to help participants strengthen their ability to relate and communicate effectively with others, manage complex situations and adapt to different contexts, which can have a positive impact on their professional and personal development.
The objective is to provide participants with the necessary skills to be successful entrepreneurs in an increasingly competitive and changing business environment.
- Introduction to the concept of soft skills
- Phases of the methodology:
- Effective communication
- Creativity and innovation
- Time management and productivity
- Practical exercise: exchange of roles to promote active listening in pairs, in order to improve active listening skills and practice empathy in communication:
- Development of the exercise
- Sharing of the results obtained
- final presentation of results
- Conclusions and recommendations