Learn about all the advantages of being part of our community on this tour Virtual tour
- This event has passed.
How to influence our customers in the sales process.
14-July-2022 — 10:00 - 13:00Free
It is key to recognize effective communication in sales processes. Our objective is use communication to influence our customers in said process.
Through the workshop, we show the objectives of communication in the sales process, and we identify the barriers derived from the communication elements in order to influence our clients.
To influence the client you have to create harmony and a link, we achieve this through effective communication in the sales process. Keep in mind the daily goal of being an "effective listener." And know very well how to mobilize the other with your message. Assertive communication will have to be the basis of all customer relationships.
Customer service is an interpersonal communication situation. The better it is managed, the higher the levels of effectiveness, efficiency and quality of the customer experience and the more you can influence it.
Also, there are some points important to consider:
- Communication must be fluid. This will lead to efficiency and satisfaction for users. Expectations and the benefit received must go hand in hand.
- Good advertising is not enough if at the moment of truth the client does not find what has been promised.
- An advertisement closer to reality. It will be positive for the company and will have an impact on an image close to the experience that the customer lives.
- The lack of communication between those in charge of serving a client who wants to resolve an incident as soon as possible. It is usually the most frequent problem among small and large companies.
- Communication in the sales process.
- Types of communication.
- Communication barriers.
- Communication gaps.
- Customer needs, active listening.
- Offer solutions from assertiveness.
We are waiting for you in the Puente de Vallecas nursery!