Learn about all the advantages of being part of our community on this tour Virtual tour
- This event has passed.
Impact entrepreneurship: designing circular businesses with Ecocanvas
17-November-2023 — 09:30 - 13:30Free
Are you ready for a transformative journey towards purpose-driven entrepreneurship?
This training represents a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting world of impact entrepreneurship and the circular economy, with an inclusive approach to the design of circular business models using the innovative Ecocanvas methodology with Nicola Cerantola, founder and director of Ecology.
We will try:
- Design of circular business models: acquire skills to create businesses that align with the circular economy.
- Sustainability and impact: Discover how your ventures can contribute to the well-being of the planet and the community.
- Regenerative innovation: Learn to design business models that not only consume, but also regenerate resources.
- Life cycle analysis- Understands the importance of evaluating the life cycle of products and services.
- Identification of circular opportunities: Find new ways to innovate in your company, taking advantage of circular opportunities.
During the training, we will address key concepts related to the circular economy, the life cycle of products and services, the analysis of material and energy flows, the design of regenerative business models and the identification of circular opportunities for business innovation.
Register now and get ready to design a more sustainable and inclusive future with us.