- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Big Data. 1st edition of 2023
18 April - 2 MayFree
"Fundamentals of Big Data" is part of the virtual tutored training of Madrid Emprende, which are training actions related to topics of interest both for starting a business project and for improving an existing company.
It's a formation on-line assisted by an expert tutor, which will take place between March and April 2023.
Know and apply the Big Data as a basic integrated tool In the business.
The objective is to provide the necessary knowledge and professional training to people interested in starting or consolidating an entrepreneurial activity, helping to improve their personal and professional skills and abilities as key factors for business development. The course will be accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and lasts for four weeks. During these four weeks there will be an expert tutor that will resolve doubts and correct practical cases.
- Concepts about Big Data in organizations.
- The information within the organizational strategy. Big Data in the different areas of the organization.
- Types and sources of data and the transformation of data into knowledge.
- Phases of the Big Data concept. Benefits of use.
- Business opportunities with Big Data.
- Strategies, concept and management of CRM. Knowledge as the basis of the business.
- Definition and establishment of KPIs. Visualization of dashboards. Current tools, examples and case studies.
If you want to participate in these training activities, all you need is:
- entrepreneurial mindset
- Interest in training
- A business idea in the early stages, or a newly created business
- A device with an internet connection to access the platform and carry out the training
The training will take place in the virtual environment Classroom Undertakes.
Start date: April 18, 2023
Ending date: May 16, 2023
Duration: 25 hours
You can consult the content of the other tutored virtual training in this agenda. You can sign up for one or more training activities as they are independent from each other, always taking into account the time you have to complete all the training. Free and limited places.
Make your pre-registration to "Fundamentals of Big Data".