To register for an event, sign up for the virtual community
- This event has passed.
19-September-2022 — 16:00 - 29-September-2022 — 16:00Free
Learn everything you need to undertake in the field of food, with an innovative perspective.
Are you interested in the food sector and are you thinking of starting a business? Do you have an idea that helps the food sector and you don't know how to implement it?
From Madrid Food Innovation Hub we launched our first training program to start a business in food. Our goal is to train future entrepreneurs, helping them turn your idea into a viable project.
It is an intensive two-week program to learn the most important technical and management aspects, trends, and new business models in the sector.
The course consists of 7 sessions of 2 hours each, on the following days:
- Monday, September 19, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 20, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 21, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 22, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 27, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 28, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 29, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
WHO IS IT DIRECTED TO?
- Future entrepreneurs and startups in the food sector.
- Students in the last years of related careers, especially in scientific disciplines, with application to the agri-food value chain.
- Unemployed and self-employed who wish to undertake in the food, hospitality sector...
- General public interested in undertaking in this sector.
- Introduction to entrepreneurship in the food sector.
- Food value chain: opportunities to undertake.
- Main disruptive technologies in food.
- Social impact and sustainability.
- Business models in food: from the field to the table.
- Introduction to Lean Startup for food projects.
- Creating a food business.